Today I have mainly been

Don’t mind if I do…bout feckin time you had vinyl back!! :+1:

2 Likes

Gave Lou all of the good wishes expressed on here when we spoke this evening.

Her comment was ‘how lovely, that’s so thoughtful, I shall carry them with me’

So, thanks again from me. :+1:

19 Likes

Forum strapline right there. I’m starting to worry that this place is going soft :roll_eyes:.

VB

2 Likes

Best wishes Paul.

1 Like

Today I’m Terry Tourguide. Narelle’s friends over from Oz needed showing around that London, so we are currently 5 pubs into a pub crawl worthy of Oliver Reid :beers:

3 Likes

Are they interviewing for bar work?

4 Likes

Today I have taught the kids to play conkers.

4 Likes

I hope you provided suitable safety equipment!!!

Where are you now then? Don’t worry, I’ll find you by following the trail of empty tinnies…

2 Likes

That’s what eyelids are for

Expect a visit from social services at any moment :grinning:

imagehttp://www.hse.gov.uk/myth/images/conkers2.jpg

having a cold… :sneezing_face:

Man up :grinning:

1 Like

1 Like

Yup that’s about it :sneezing_face:

looks great , must remember that tip

having a CT scan.

Getting a cannula fitted is proving to be fun these days as my veins are fucked up by a mix of chemo and repeatedly being stuck with needles by NHS staff.

It took three people having 2 goes each in Radiology before I told them to give it a rest and went to oncology where my favourite nurse floated in a cannula on the first attempt while calling me a cunt for not going there in the first place. He is a good bloke and his kids are at the same school as mine.

The radiology staff were so embarrassed they ensured I skipped the lengthy queue waiting for their scan.

I look like I have been attacked by an enraged hedgehog and am covered in bits of tape that are going to be a joy to tear off given how hairy my arms are. Jackie loves doing that so there is more pain to look forward to.

:smiley:

8 Likes

How was the weekend?