Today I have mainly been

All the best for both of you. Sincerely hoping it is just a minor blip and Lou is on the road to recovery soon

2 Likes

Best wishes to Lou for a speedy recovery Paul.

2 Likes

Hope Lou has a quick recovery Paul

2 Likes

Hopefully a quick recovery best wishes to you.

2 Likes

Best wishes to Lou & Paul also

2 Likes

Today I have been a DIY god, bought a piece of pine to screw to the back of the hifi rack shelf so the modwright will fit properly.

So far…

£65 ryobi drill
£20 drill bit set
£20 gorilla glue and 4 inch screws

Oh yeah and £5 for a bit of rough sawn timber.

Eat your heart out @pmac this building lark is a piece of piss.

7 Likes

Watch out BobC. Looks like you’ve got competition in the rack* department ^^^.

VB

*Not moobs, eejits.

3 Likes

Moved some pictures and mounted some metal fish

Pondered the banister upstairs

At Cheshire Oaks Christmas shopping

Your bit of rough sawn timber is now more firmly secured than the rest of the joints on the rack…in fact any rack :grinning:

2 Likes

Why didn’t you just get a plank of wood to put it on?

There’s only a small gap between the top of the amp and the next shelf anyway but a plank would look shit.

Vinyl, I haz it.

19 Likes

Strain gauge?

Nice wall rack is that like the one you promised me? :nerd_face:

1 Like

Yup.

1 Like

Lol, can’t rmember the make. I just use the wall plate and arms, the shelf is knocked up from ply as the standard one is too small for the Voyd.

Looks good.

1 Like

Puzzling over a hospitals pseudonymised patient record dataset and trying to get a useful output from the damn thing :thinking:

Sitting on my arse doing as little as possible. Its not until I stop like today that I realise just how tiring work can be some weeks. The stimulation is great but some weeks it is totally draining. I dont think the Conwy pub crawl with the mrs yesterday has anything to do with how I am feeling.

1 Like