Doggos

Very recently Mrs Millicent (Milly), caught a pigeon in our garden believing the pigeon wanted to play (it didn’t). The poor thing ws mortified and lay on it’s side, but I wasn’t sure Milly had done any damage although it looked to be in a state of extreme shock.

To cut story short for the rest of the day Milly kept returning to the pigeon almost as though she was checking on how it was doing - she didn’t touch it just sniffed and lay down beside like a hospital visitor! By the evening pigeon had recovered and flew off back to nest in the tree in our garden. Milly seemed delighted.

She’s quite an astonishingly affectionate and good natured dog, I’d never seen behaviour like this before.

Here’s current pic - been with us for just over a year now.

8 Likes

Out for an hour and a half with Barnaby this afternoon. He raced round like a bloody banshee, through the woods, into the dying bracken/fern, chased a squirrel, played with half a dozen other dogs, found a deep pool of water and lay languishing in it, thoroughly enjoyed himself. Gave him a good half hour over his normal daily run and thought, sleep that one off pal.
This afternoons exercise has had exactly the opposite effect, he’s been infected with the Kangaroo/Tigger virus, he’s got springs attached to his paws, he’s up and down like a brides nightie and into everything he knows is a no-no.
Should have got a stuffed dog instead of this lunatic.

4 Likes

Not very active, is she?

Hasn’t moved a muscle since September 3rd :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

5 Likes

Gib pics of her molesting pigeons.

Ooops - forgot I posted that pic - so here’s another of her playing with gentleman caller from London :roll_eyes:
Afraid no pics of molesting pigeon.

8 Likes

Looking after my eldest’s black lab, so Curtis has company for a couple of months.

8 Likes

I had to take Sam to get new school shoes yesterday as Rosie decided they would be better ‘toeless’…

Oh dear.

4 Likes

After her exuberations on the beach today…

10 Likes

7 Likes

watsat second picture of? N Korean dog fattening farm. How wicked making dogs queue up to be fattened for the menu…

It was labeled as police dog training…:thinking:

Maddie still a bit damp after this afternoon’s walk

11 Likes

Got to love spaniels :slight_smile:

Still miss our old springer.

2 Likes

It’s those big soulful brown eyes, and whatever the question is, the answer is always YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES !!!

3 Likes

“Just as I thought, needs more Rinse Aid”

9 Likes

Dropped the kids off at school then to the park with Rosie and Donna Wifey to meet the other crew…bloody wonderful morning :slight_smile:

8 Likes

WGQb3fA

11 Likes

A couple of pics from a recent excursion , unfortunately he’s at that age where he’s got the social graces of Attila the Hun, nearing the time when he will be hypoallergenic methinks - nut free.

12 Likes

Hildur stretching her legs on our walk, this afternoon

Maddie remaining a little more composed

12 Likes

What’s with the comb over? :face_with_raised_eyebrow: